Actualizado el 16/06/2022
- Sale of software solutions for enterprises
- Competitive with hunter‐mentality
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational software company.
- Increase sales of software licenses by independent acquisition of new customers.
- Manage and own the full sales cycle, including prospecting and qualification, contract negotiations, and closing business.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Qualify and manage leads provided by the Marketing team to a successful closure.
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities by leveraging Marketing team, as well as through outbound territory development.
- Work effectively in a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
- Manage and drive multiple simultaneous sales cycles effectively.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships at Management and C-level, encourage the search of new potential partners and the support to the existing ones.
- Use Salesforce to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- +5 years of experience in selling financial software solutions for enterprises (preferably in the CPM/EPM).
- Good knowledge about the CPM market ecosystem: Main players (potential competitors), industry trends and needs, System integrators and Consultancy Firms, good C-level network (contacts and personal relationship).
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota.
- Broad experience in managing complex sales cycles in the enterprise market.
- Capable of using SaaS selling methodology.
- Proven experience in successfully leveraging a Partner and Alliances network.
- Entrepreneurial, self‐starter, team-minded and resilient.
- Competitive with hunter‐mentality.
- Knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts.
- Familiarity with Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting processes, Business Analytics, Data Visualization, Data Management, and Financial Reporting.
- Ability to develop and manage trusted C-level relationships and manage Enterprise-level sales processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
This role provides an ideal opportunity to join a fast-growing organization with a product at the technological forefront of its market.
Split for the sales position is 50% base + 50% variable.