- Multinational company of climate solutions for automtotive, based in Barcelona
- Key focused on autotomation initiatives and digitalization strategy
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company dedicated to bring efficient climate solutions for buildings and transportation, needs to incorporate a Robotics and Automation Engineer in Barcelona to implement the strategy about automaton in the company. Understanding key manufacturing initiatives, robot implementation and digitalizaton strategy.
The Robotics and Automation Engineer will have the following responsabilities:
- Lead all the automation plan and initiatives in the company.
- Key point of contact for for digitalization strategy.
- Improve performance of actual robotic brazing station. Provide improvement solution to the brazing automated process.
- Develop and implement second brazing station in liaison with manufacturing engineering and production.
- Improve performance and FPY of AGV transport and navigation routes to reduce cycle time and avoid stoppages.
- Implement Scada for industrial equipment.
- Implement MES with Ignition and provide aided tools to manufacturing.
- Connect active assist and program training guides in the aided assembly station. Deploy a second one.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The Robotics and Automtation Engineer will meet the following requirements:
- At a minimum an honors (or in process) of degree in Industrial robotics and automatic control.
- Good, all round knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Fluent in English.
- Advanced skills in business, finance, cross-functional awareness, leadership, communication, influence, negotiation, and conflict resolution.