Restaurant Manager en California (USA)
Spanish Restaurant Group with diferent locations in Spain and United States
Spanish passport holder is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Spanish Restaurant group with five different outlets between Spain and USA and currently in an expansion.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Restaurant manager will be a multi-task person who can
quickly solve any problem during the service and who understands that customer satisfaction is essential, but can only be achieved when restaurant operations are efficiently performed.
His/her mine responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for coordinating management aspects of the restaurant.
- Maintain or exceed service levels and philosophy set by the group standards.
- Work with the culinary team to execute flawless dining experiences for our guests
- Will ensure that all dining experiences are quick and efficient and meet set and expected time requirements that have been set to ensure satisfaction.
- Understand the importance of analyzing and interpreting the restaurant PNL and maximizing its financial performance.
- Develops and implements restaurant strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the customer.
- Controls labor and increases employee engagement.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 3/5 years experience in a similar fine dining restaurant
- Spanish passport holder (* Due to visa restrictions, only Spanish passport holders will be considered for this position).
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Willing to relocate to San Francisco, CA
Be part of an amazing Restaurant Group, currently opening new locations in USA with the opportunity of a professional career.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.