Responsable de Contabilidad
Previous experience in Big 4 and excellent English, is a must.
Experience in a Retail company is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important multinational Retail company.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Finance Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Manage all accounting functions within the company
- Manage all the month-end close and financial reporting, including Revenue/AR, AP, and GL
- Prepare financial statements and related monthly/quarterly internal/external reporting
- Assist auditors in case of audits performed on client companies.
- Participate in the accounting reporting process
- Perform accounting research and prepare quarterly accounting memos.
- Manage specific internal control environment cycles and managing internal control.
- Prepare and/or coordinate annual tax returns.
- Ad hoc projects and assignments.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics or similar, in a top University.
- The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years of experience working as an auditor in a Big 4, or 3-4 years in a Big 4 plus 1-2 years working as a Accounting Manager in a Retail or FMCG company
- Superior communication skills in English , both spoken and written, to effectively address and influence all levels within the organization as well as external stakeholders.
- Experience in working in an international environment & cross-functional and networked organization.
- Developing and improving financial systems and major business processes.
- Advanced Excel proficiency Excel.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering a high quality of reporting with "no surprises".
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work demands.
- Professional and positive attitude, a team player not being afraid of dealing with high and low tasks.
- Relationship-builder and communicative, able to engage and influence.
Salary Package around 45.000 - 50.000 euros fixed salary + bonus
Final offer will depend on the real experience demonstrated along the process.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.