39,000EUR - 40,000EURActualizado 30/08/2019
Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting or Controlling departments
Very high English level is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important multinantional company from the FMCG sector based in Madrid.
Descripción de la oferta
- Owns the month-end close reporting under IFRS to Headquarters for 5 entities
- Leads the implementation of new International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Supports the preparation of year-end Annual Accounts under Spanish GAAP
- Coordinates any necessary documentation for external and internal audits
- Assist the Accounting Manager with projects (process improvement, implementation of new tools, etc.)
- Drives efficiencies within the Accounting Team and develops best practices
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Business Administration, or similar.
- Desirable Master in Accounting or Finance.
- 5 years of experience, starting in Accounting or Auditing roles, and then as Controller in a multinational environment.
- Wide knowledge of IFRS and Spanish GAAP.
- Strong computer software skills (Excel, MS Word)
- Very high English level is a must
Salary package: 39.000 € fixed salary + variable + social benefits