Remote Operations Manager with high level of English (M/F/D)
Multinational company with a very interesting Career Path
Multicultural work enviroment
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Multinational company with a very interesting Career Path
- Multicultural work enviroment
Descripción de la oferta
As a Remote WF Manager you'll be responsible of:
- Leading the B2C inside sales and conversion force team
- Consolidate new model and focus on continuous improvement of performance
- Work together with Consumer Experience team to continuously improve and standardize the conversion journeys
- Work with IT and Digital team to ensure adoption of latest remote and digital ways of working
- Contribute to design the strategy for the future remote B2C forces
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Who we're looking for:
- University degree and MBA
- Fluent in Spanish and in English
- Min 10 years experience
- Experience in remote WF management
- Breath of functional experience: inside sales and customer care
- Experience in both in-house and 3rd party operations
- Experience in blended human / digital ops and skilled in remote wf management systems (CTI, Sales Force/ CRM, live and chatbots).
- Experience in working in matrix and highly collaborative organizations
- Leading sizable human interface operations
- Strategic skills and entrepreneurial mindset
- High potential to grow, fast learner
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We'll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world's best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business-our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.