Actualizado el 13/09/2023
- Worldwide Bank is looking for a Relationship Manager / Corporate Client Coverage
- High Level of English is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- The mission of the RM is to establish long-term relationships with a clientele of economic and financial decision makers (Senior Management, CFO, Treasurer etc.).
- The RM focuses also on solutions adapted to the specific needs of the clients in the space of financial, investment and strategic solutions.
- Establishing and securing of a long-term, cooperative and trustful business relationship of all assigned national and international corporate clients, including identification of value added earnings potential and acquisition of new addresses.
- Coordinating of all sales-oriented activities at the client with needs-based integration of product specialists and ensuring access to customers and information exchange, including the collection and processing of customer information and contacts, taking into account all necessary data quality aspects by using the IT systems and applications made available to the RM by the bank.
- Developing of a detailed understanding of the client's business model, incl. the markets in which it is active, the products it both sells and uses, mapping these to the complete product portfolio of the bank.
- Monitoring and reviewing local client relationships, their operations, exposures / risks and the markets in which clients operate.
- Monitoring and reviewing client relationships and transactions to ensure the fulfillment of the bank, compliance standards and guidelines.
- Acting as local client owner for all clients assigned taking over all responsibilities associated to this client ownership.
- Adherence to the bank's governance policies and procedures and related Compliance tasks within the 1st Line of Defence concept of the bank.
- The RM is responsible for KYC, AML and related Compliance tasks within the 1st Line of Defence concept of the bank.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor or Masters degree in economics or commercial training supplemented if possible with professional qualification in banking.
- Specialist knowledge of marketing, business development and controlling instruments made available.
- Good sales presentation and negotiation techniques.
- Vast knowledge of products and range of services in the field of Commercial Banking for Corporate Customers.
- Knowledge of loan business and management of loan risks.
- Knowledge of markets and customer groups in relation to Corporate Business.
- Spanish native, very good command of English.
- Portuguese lenguage skills would be an asset.
- Excellent exposure & career progression.
- Competitive salary & benefits.