- Important bank is looking for a Relationship Manager CIB for Energy & Telecom
- Is a must experience of 5 -10 years in the role and very high level of English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The selected candidate will in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Maintain existing client relationships but with a strong focus in acquiring and developing new customer relationships.
- Conduct marketing activities, prepare pitches, client planning, financial analysis, updating management information, cross selling products and services (cross border trade services, syndicated and bilateral loans to FI, fixed-income investment, money market deposit, FX, etc)
- Ensure compliance with the branch's standards, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements , in particular with regards to the KYC duties.
- Responsible for all credit aspects of the relationship, including due diligence, annual credit reviews, etc
- Conduct market analysis, collect new products, understand demands of Energy & Telecom clients and recommend suitable solutions.
- Responsible for producing internal reportings
- Reports to the Head of CIB
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Working Experience 5 to 10 years in a similar position
- Ms, BA Economics/Finance or similar,
- Fluent Spanish and English (Chinese is a plus)
- Proactive, organized, quality and results oriented, proven analytical and communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Energy & Telecom market, players and products, good contacts agenda.
- Excellent marketing skills, able to develop new customer relationships.
- Carrer development
- Salary package 50.000 - 60.000 euros + bonus