Regional Sales Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The client is a leading international supplier of construction materials, looking for a Regional Sales Manager in Madrid.
Descripción de la oferta
The key responsibilities will be the follow:
- Clearly define the sale objectives for the region (Madrid).
- Devise a plan to establish the brand of the company throughout the region.
- Implement the necessary sales and marketing strategies to achieve the agreed sales and margin budgets.
- Manage the day to day affairs of the region.
- Liaise with all the key departments in the Head Quartes key Tasks.
- Manage, direct and support sales and administration functions.
- Expanding the market sector serviced and customer base throughout the territory.
- Formalize existing trading relationships throughout the region, initially concentrating on the established customer.
- Ensure that the ranges of the company are marked throughout the region, adequately supported and promoted.
- Advise the company on necessary pricing policies, discounts etc. competitor and exchange rate influences.
- Agree and subsequently implement plans for organic growth.
- Be active in responsible for key agreed territories and key cross- border customers.
- Focus on key specifiers/influences on e.g. architects, interiors designers, property developers.
- Maintain territory customer/market intelligence data base.
- Be responsible for credit worthy customers and prompt debt collection.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A degree in Business Management or similar.
- Fluent in English.
- Flexibility to travel, approximately 1 to 2 weeks per month.
- At least 4 years previous commercial experience with construction materials would be an advantage.
Salary according to the profile.
Great professional growth.