- More than 3 years' experience in sales management for medical devices
- Ability to create and manage sustainable and impactful relationships
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important Medical Devices company.
- Leads a team of people.
- Develops and executes sales strategies and activities in conjunction with the other Regional Sales Manager and Business Director.
- Maintains knowledge of the industry trends and the competition and modify and prioritize regional strategies accordingly.
- Visits customers and / or potential customers on a regular and planned basis to promote products and services to achieve revenue targets.
- Prepares monthly/quarterly regional sales forecast and participates in the determination of market potential and sales expense estimates. Identifies sales forecast gaps, submits corrective strategies and implements sales growth.
- Monitors own and team member/distributor/agent' sales performance on an ongoing basis, initiating corrective actions, preparing reports, summaries, analysis and documentation on all aspects of region management.
- Prepares quarterly business reviews to share with Iberia management team (sales, finance and marketing).
- Shows ongoing usage of Sales Force and encourages team to update frequently.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- More than 3 years' experience in sales management for medical devices (preferred in Urology, not a must)
- Understanding of the market and factors affecting it, including key competitors and customer's needs.
- Business acumen and business planning.
- Ability to create and manage sustainable and impactful relationships (both internally and externally).
- Timely and efficient execution of commercial plan.
- Ability to influence and engage others with impactful communication.
- Embracement of digital environment.
- Team spirit and collaboration.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Willing to travel (50% approx.)
Company with a purposeful mission. Permanent contract: Fix + variable salary.
Company car and attractive benefits package.