Regional Demand Planner
Important company of the sector fragrances and flavors
Regional Demand Planner with English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important company in the chemichals sector located in Barcelona needs a Regional Demand Planner
Descripción de la oferta
- Define/Deploy best Demand Review practices for the region.
- Strongly prepare and contribute into Regional Executive S&OP and participate and influence key decisions
- Elaborate the Forecast vs Sales report and others ad-hoc reports for Top Management
- Run Demand Reviews activities : plan activities and challenge commercial community on data accuracy and action plan follow-up
- Analyse and take decision on best statistical forecast model.
- Define and roll-out Demand Planning PEC programs
- Participate to global initiatives between all regions (SAP processes, ...)
- Ensure data consistency into SAP DP Master Data - ie: ABC classification, Selection profile,..
- Calculate, verify and communicate Demand Planning KPIs so to support key management decisions.
- Execute and analyze Demand Planning specific requirements.
- Track consistency of Product Life Cycle data into DP modules, challenge results and drive corrective actions.
- Act as DP SuperUSER and support to DPO/DP users in difficulties: Commercial Directors, Account Managers, Customer Care Rep.
- Train new comers on DP module and train users during major process change.
- Assess regional Users performance.
- Decide and launch permanently "Refresh Training" based on performance.
- Support strategic division projects.
- Provide support to commercial community during budget and LE process.
- Own arbitrage activities for Costing Lot Size during budget phase and during monthly review with Controlling and Planning for new products.
- Analyze data for new product introduction and support Supply Planning Team in trouble shooting.
- Follow-up with Commercials/Master Data Team on inconsistent commercial data (CMIRs, Supply Pattern,...)
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree required.
- 6-8 years related experience with information systems that apply to forecasting and Supply Chain management.
- Experienced with information systems applicable to quantitative analysis as well as project design, development, leadership and management.
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to organize and present information to cross-functional audiences and senior leaders.
- Demonstrated ability in performing in a fast paced, changing and demanding environment.
- Understanding of statistics and quantitative analysis techniques.
- Understanding of commercial product forecast process and its impact for an integrated business planning approach.
- Understanding of supply chain management systems including basic understanding of logistics and replenishment solutions.
- Appreciation of Performance Metrics and their value in influencing supply chain results.
- Excellent PC and systems skills, with expert competence in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SAP R/3, SAP APO/DP and SAP Business Warehouse.
- Understands the planning operational workflow.
- Be highly proficient in English. French is an asset.
Stable position in important company in constant development and business growth located in Barcelona