Regional Customer Relationship Manager
Important company of the sector fragrances and flavors
Regional Customer Relationship Manager with English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important company in the chemicals sector located in Barcelona needs a Regional Customer Relationship Manager.
Descripción de la oferta
- Ensure an effective and efficient Order-to-Cash and Planning processes for defined accounts (including VMI activities if applicable).
- Build an intimate relationship with company stakeholders and Customers Key representatives for defined accounts.
- Supervise the execution of day-to-day work aiming for continuous improvement and striving for process effectiveness and issue resolution.
- Manage the team and conduct regular team meetings in order to review team performance, issues and specific actions plans to be implemented.
- Lead the CS Team towards common goals through coaching, mentoring and development of team members.
- Identify training needs and put in place training plans.
- Continuously enhance the team's competencies and capabilities with main emphasis on a customer focused mindset and process excellence.
- Take responsibility for the team's quality of work in order to enhance service level.
- Recruit and coach Team Member to emphasize their customer focus, planning and logistics competencies that will maximize their performance in line with company values.
- Implement the agreed Customer Care strategy in line with commercial partners vision and in line with company values and policies.
- Implement, analyze KPIs and trigger improvement program in order to enhance Customer Service & Planning performance.
- Ensure an efficient and well executed "phase-In & Phase-out" process.
- Effectively execute the S&OP process by leveraging on customer intimacy and planning competencies.
- Enhance Customer Service process and propose Customer Care strategy improvements in line with company vision and values.
- Coordinate global strategic project and initiatives at regional level.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Robust customer Service or commercial experience (6-8 years) within the region, ideally into the Flavors & Fragrances Industry or FMCG.
- Demonstrated Leadership and people management skills (operational).
- Process management experience: definition, validation and implementation.
- Strong Business acumen.
- Solid execution capabilities.
- Planning Experience (S&OP).
- Fluent in English. Others languages is an asset.
- Very good IT skills (Excel, SAP).
Stable position in important company in constant development and business growth.