Actualizado el 03/06/2021
- Important opportunity based in Galicia
- Multinational environment
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important company with a multinational environment.
- Initially, to become a fully knowledgeable of the of the existing Shared Services operating model and then, developing prioritization of process related improvements and opportunities
- The End2End Record to Report processes such us, Month End Closing activities, Bank Reconciliations, Assets depreciation run, FX revaluation, Bad Debt program, Intercompany reconciliation, among others.
- Ensuring that both, Corporate and local accounting standards are met and procedures are followed. Establishes priorities and schedules of the main activities
- Planning and monitoring, record to report, staffing, aligning the sizing of the department with the objectives established/cascaded by the Financial Shared Services Manager
- Ensuring resources are properly trained on processes, policies, and systems
- Ensuring the accomplishment of the Service Level Agreements SLAs previously defined and approved.
- Ensuring a fluent communication with the internal customers, mainly with the country finance teams.
- Defining an standard Month End Closing procedure to facilitate the finance managers be in compliance with Corporate Reporting deadlines
- Providing reliable information to all stakeholders (country or regional finance managers, FSS Manager and to Corporate Finance department)
- Promoting continuous improvement culture in the Record to Report processes focused in effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Supporting and promoting systems improvements, specially is SAP
- Participating in governance management FSS boards to provide input on items such as process scope and service delivery and assist in resolving operational issues.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
-Degree in Business Administration or Finance
-Strong knowledge of accounting processes/internal controls
-Understanding of IFRS and GAAP
-Excellent level of English and Spanish is a must
-Excellent use of MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, and Power point)Experience:
-Extent and level experience in coordinating, leading and/or managing accounting activities
-At least 5 years of experience in Accounting department at a large multinational
-Experience with Shared Services and/or Outsourced Service Delivery Models is a plus
-SAP experience is a mustSkills:
-Proven track record in Accounting department Management and process documentation
-Strong communication skills
-Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
-Highly organized, internal customer orientated
-Initiative and pro-act
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional