3+ years of software engineering or software architecture
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The Client is automating online freight sales, with proven startup success and world-class investors. The client is already helping some of the world's biggest freight companies automate their operations. This is an exciting time to be part of a growing startup with 140+ employees in six offices worldwide, a wide customer base of the top logistics companies and an opportunity to change an industry.
Descripción de la oferta
- Set standards, deploy mechanisms and create processes to deliver highly available and performing system with end to end ownership on all of your services and product lines.
- Recruit, develop, and retain software engineers to meet the business growth needs.
- Develop technical leaders and managers.
- Create, sell and manage strategic plans with demonstrable results to grow the R&D organization and to deliver on the business goals.
- Use data to make key decisions.
- Create a positive and transparent culture .
- Contribute to every part of the development and deployment cycle throughout the R&D organization.
- A doer that finds creative ways to deliver quickly and to maximize the value of the team and organization efforts
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of software engineering or software architecture; able to read, write and review code.
- 10+ years of building teams and organizations, 3+ years managing and developing software engineering managers
- Excellent Computer Science fundamentals, problem solving, and knowledge of current technologies.
- Excellent communication, self-organization, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Must be fluent in English with excellent reading, speaking and writing skills.
- Good knowledge of Google/AWS cloud infrastructure and platforms (load balancers, storage, databases, and information security)
- Experience in building teams and products in a startup environment.