Quantity Surveyor: Real Estate Investment company Barcelona
Leading investment company hotel sector
Cost management, MRICS, Real Estate, Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading investment company specialised in the hotel sector based in Barcelona.
Ambitious CAPEX plan for the following years.
Descripción de la oferta
- Reporting to the Line Manager you will manage budgets of end to end project cycle of new hotels and capex investments in the current portfolio.
- Responsible for contributing to the successfully co-ordination and management of the capital investment plan to deliver programmes, projects and initiatives of varying size and complexity taking account of programme, quality and health and safety implications.
- Responsible for implementing a cost reduction strategy, ensuring cost reduction activity and value engineering is delivered appropriately.
- Manage the project feasibility process from initial proposal through scoping and option studies to Board Approval of funding. Site visit to ascertain constraints and identify risks. Ascertain brief and scope of work from other departments.
- Conduct tender processes including preparation of tender documentation, evaluation of tenders and the making of detailed recommendations.
- Monitor the financial progress of individual projects through regular communication and reports.
- Agree final accounts with all contractors, consultants and suppliers.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Construction technical related degree.
- Quantity Surveying / Cost Management experience.
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Construction Faculty (MRICS) or equivalent is a plus.
- Experience managing projects in the hotel sector is a plus.
- Excellent communication & influencing skills.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Availability to travel is required.
- Fluent in English and spanish.
- Based in Barcelona
- Full European Driving Licence essential.
Fix salary plus 15% bonus
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.