QA Lead - Murcia
Opportunity to grow in an international company
Opportunity to lead the QA Team
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Technological and international company located in Murcia.
Descripción de la oferta
You will be responsible for:
- Quality from the start - get involved in the user story definition process and write test scenarios upfront.
- Bring a QA perspective to planning sessions and ensure test effort is taken into consideration.
- Work close with developers to ensure that quality is considered, and right kind of tests are created.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases across our entire products.
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Bring knowledge of the latest test automation technologies, industry trends and best practices.
- Effective communication of your ideas is essential as you'll be interacting with stakeholders throughout the business.
- Assist Support Team.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
You will have (Essential skills):
- +5 years QA lead experience across multiple projects, leading and growing teams.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Solid experience in Automation - Selenium, Appium, WinAppDriver.
- Experience in CI/CD.
- Experience building highly collaborative teams with strong bottom-up ownership and a culture of ownership, learning and mentorship.
- Engineering background and related studies.
- Quality Assurance Certification (CSTE, CSQA, CMSQ, CAST).
- Fluent English
- Azure Devops.
- Video quality testing experience.
- Salary up to € 45.000 annual gross
- Offices in Murcia
- 2 days of remote work per week
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.