- Great career opportunities in an international environment
- Global projects
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Shared Services /IT Hub
For each project assigned establishing, managing or executing of the following:
- High-level definition of the project through the production and agreement with stakeholders of a Project Charter.
- Detailed definition of the project through the production and agreement of a Project Management plan as defined in Page Project Management Methodology.
- Robust detailed project schedule and ongoing tracking and reporting as the plan is implemented
- Scope and approach of the project, agreeing changes with the appropriate steering and management groups as defined in the Project Management plan and maintaining a record of those changes.
- Delivery method as agreed with Stakeholders.
- Relevant governance for the project ensuring stakeholders are updated regularly on progress and can make informed decisions.
- Financial management of the project and its impact.
- Delivery activities of resources assigned to the project
- Managing and overseeing any third parties within the scope of the project
- Change management and communications approach including the business readiness.
- Transition of the new / updated service(s) (irrelevant of size) into the BT operational teams.
- Solving or mitigating of project issues and risks both directly and where appropriate in a facilitation role
- Escalating to higher level management when required and communicating issues and risks openly and clearly to all stakeholders.
- Implementing measures of success of the project.
- Tracking and reporting on progress to all stakeholders including, where relevant, senior management, BusTech leadership, finance and the Global PMO.
- Adherence with all appropriate PageGroup project management and related processes.
- Working seamlessly with counterparts around the globe to ensure smooth delivery of project goals as defined in the Project Management Plan
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Excellent delivery focus and drive
- Direct experience of IT Applications and related project delivery, including business change elements
- Proven track record in delivering IT Application projects and managing virtual and distributed IT teams (including suppliers and third-party resources)
- Direct experience of project planning tools - MS Project preferred
- Direct experience of project financial management
- Good communication skills to effectively manage relationships with external suppliers, internal customers and senior management
- Direct experience of working in a global team and proven ability to address issues and challenges associated with global working, varied timezone and geographical distance
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Proficient in English language
- Takes real ownership of delivery
- Direct experience of commercial management (i.e. contract drafting, contract negotiation, supplier management) in the context of projects.
- Solid understanding of Applications Technology, with the ability to credibly challenge technical teams.
- Direct experience of IT systems delivery as a support analyst, business analyst, developer or tester.
- Solid understanding and experience of applications in one or more of the following functional areas, specifically CRM, Digital, Back Office (HR, finance, legal) and information management and BI.
- Experience of managing multi-regional projects and deployments into multiple countries
Mandatory Attitudes and Behaviours:
- Solution and delivery oriented
- Analytical and strong attention to detail
- Pragmatic - able to balance competing pressures and influences
- Good communication style able to influence business decisions
- Able to work with staff at senior and junior levels and from a range of cultural backgrounds
- Able to engage, enthuse and motivate teams and individuals
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional