International company with presence in 130 countries
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important insurance group with about 40,000 employees serving customers in more than 100 countries. That company aspires to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees.
Descripción de la oferta
As Project Manager the main responsibilities will involve
- Organise, manage and lead the team that is responsible for achieving the project objectives.
- Support the Business Sponsor in the set-up, monitoring and roadmap creation for a project.
- Communicate effectively through different mediums and manage the change of the project outcome supporting stakeholder Mgt process within BU, Function or external Vendor.
- Effectively operates within a global function, local BU or external Vendor presenting persuasive arguments to influence decision making processes.
- Coaches and develops lower-level project managers.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
As a Project Manager the skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- 4 Years project Management experience working on small to medium sized projects (up to $3m USD) in the Insurance industry, preferably with experience of project delivery using big data technologies.
- The ole holder must have an advanced English.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate or equivalent.
- ZPMF Professional certification or equivalent.
- ZPMF Practitioner certification or equivalent.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Product Owner (CPO).
- Procurement policies.
- ITIL service Management.
- Experience of project delivery using Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Informatica BDE) would be of benefit.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Project Management.
- Effective Communication
- Problem Solving
Career Development and International Project.