Production Manager- Albacete
Jefe de Producción sector químico
Compañia multinacional multiplanta
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A leading company in it`s sector, expanding rapidly both through organic growth in sales as well as acquisition of external companies in Europe and Globally.
Descripción de la oferta
We need the Industrial Production Coordinator in charge of planning, executing, controlling and supervising the Production plan, including all machinery and facilities.
Among other functions, you will be responsible for:
- Production Processes of the Factory
- Coordination, training and supervision of the production team (+/- 35 people)
- Excellence in the quality of the products manufactured and packed
- Stock control within Purchasing together with Purchasing and Warehouse Team
- Develop and implement Lean Manufacturing Tools
- Improvement of the KPIs (efficiency, quality and cost) of the Factory
And all this ensuring compliance with the rules and policies of Occupational Risk Prevention, ensuring safe work, equipment and environment, both for himself and his equipment and facilities
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- 5-8 years in a full-time position in similar roles
- Experience in Industrial enviromnments.
Extensive technical, production management and lean manufacturing knowledge.
- Experience in similar positions as Head of Production facilities, ideally in the chemical sector.
- Competent English
- Competent with Lean Manufacturing
- Familiar with product management within the sector is preferred
- Competent in MS Office, Excel advanced user.
- SAP management
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.