Product Manager Air Conditioning Interfaces (h/m)
Solutions for Home & building Automation
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Company dedicated to Solutions for Home & building Automation
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the PM department manager, you will perform the following tasks:
- Definition and execution of the strategy for the product portfolio under your responsibility
aligned with the company¡¯s general strategy.
- Creation of business plans, go-to-market strategy, market positioning and specification of new
- Market research including the identification and analysis of competitors.
- Regular contact with top customers and key accounts in HVAC sector.
- Maintain integral product management throughout its life cycle.
- Supervision of new product development projects.
- Constant products portfolio review and optimization.
- Training and support to the commercial team.
- Training for Distributors/Customers.
- Exhibitions attendance.
- Preparation of marketing material, webinars, presentations, courses, texts, etc., as required.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The selected candidate will be part of a professional and motivated team located between Igualada and Barcelona.
* Engineering degree in Electronics, Telecommunication, or similar.
* High level of English and Spanish languages.
* Knowledge of HVAC systems and its marketplace.
* Knowledge of building automation protocols (KNX, BACnet, Modbus¡).
* Background in HVAC sector.
Will also be valued:
* Experience as Product Manager.
* Experience in HVAC control solutions.
* Experience in strategic marketing
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.