Actualizado el 05/08/2022
- Chemical Company
- Procurement Technician
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important company linked to the chemical sector
- Register in our internal SAP records suppliers, manufacturers and other administrative tasks of our ERP related to purchases and supplier validations.
- Internal support on the daily tasks: search and selection of suppliers, negotiations, placing orders and follow up orders until the material is received at our facilities.
- Day-to-day monitoring of possible incidents in orders and suppliers (delays, rejections, returns, etc.) and support in resolving them.
- Keep updated internal records of offers, samples, orders, documentation, etc
- Request technical documentation from suppliers for validation purposes, following our internal protocol and keep the record of all documents received updated.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Technical background (preferable in Chemistry)
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive to deal with external partners
- Resolute and flexible attitude to changes and time pressures
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of SAP and GMP regulations will be valued
- Open to travel
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Resolute and proactive person, able to adapt to the changes that the daily work rhythm can impose according to priorities and possible time pressures.
- Motivation to learn and good teamwork attitude.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.#LI-DNP