Process Engineer (automotive sector)
Multinational company in the automotive sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company in the automotive sector is looking for a process engineer
Descripción de la oferta
- To manage the execution of industrialization project activities, from project definition through product development / validation to customer deployment / project closure, in order to meet project requirements and objectives in terms of scope, quality, schedule and cost. Focused in assembly definition, assembly improvements, assembly investments and lay outs.
- Assisting the Project Manager to design cost effective boards and cutting edge technical excellence.
- Building and maintaining the industrialization project plans.
- Managing the industrialization project execution: schedule, milestones definitions, risks management and KPI management in respect of the milestones.
- Supervising supplier's execution (factory) for boards manufacturing.
- Reporting project progress and status to the Operations Manager and Project Managers in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all change requests are managed with the proper priority to match the project targets.
- Managing industrialization activities and the related costs, ensure that the higher quality level is reached and schedule is kept.
- Supervising assembly suppliers, definition of assembly machines, negotiation with assembly suppliers.
- Realization of the quotations and feasibility analysis, focused in assemblies.
- RFQ's to assembly or outsource suppliers in order to prepare the quotations.
- Preparing proposals to Project Managers / Engineers in order to improve the design of the product and/or the manufacturing process.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree - B. A. / B.S. from 3 - year College or University in Engineering
- English advanced
- Experience like process engineer
- Automotive industry background
- Excellent time management, prioritization abilities and strong project management skills
- Global mindset
- Negotiations skills a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills with experience in communication
- Ability to generate respect and trust of production staff with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team-oriented environment
Chances to grew with the company
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.