- Big opportunity to join a relevant international Insurance Company
- Long term project to lead an M&A operation in Spain
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the most relevant and biggest insurance companies in the world, based on Switzerland. They have recently acquired a local (but important) insurance Company in Spain.
- Support the integration of an insurance company.
- Planning and coordinating integration tasks in the asset management sector (Investment Controlling & Reporting).
- Mainly reporting tasks related to investment controlling.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Several years of experience as a PM.
- Experience in asset management (products and master data knowledge, such as derivatives, SPV, swaps, bonds, equity, LEI numbers, CIC codes). Experience in asset management of an insurance company is a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish and English (German a plus).
- Used to work under low supervision levels. Proactive and outstanding organizational skills.
- Willing to travel. Several trips (Switzerland/Spain).
Excellent opportunity to carry on a long term project in one of the most important industries in the world, and to work in a relevant project for M&A specialists, mainly in insurance industry.