Plant Manager (f/m)
Be part of the one of the biggest company of automotive sector.
Permanent contract in an international company.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client be part of the one of the biggest automotive companies in the world. We are looking for an Operations Manager.
Descripción de la oferta
- Lead, coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments involved in production, quality and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity including maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Liaison with Divisional top management. Assist in the development of divisional strategic plans for operational activities.
- Implement strategic initiatives aligning team-based processes to drive operational strategies and continuous improvement.
- Maintain the quality management system in the plant according to the standars ISO TS, ISO 14001, IATF and OHSAS.
- Lead the industrialization team to guarantee the industrialization of new products across all areas involved (suppliers, quality, production, tooling, etc.) meet the lead-times, quality and expected costs.
- Lead the development of new production technologies to ensure that our manufacturing capabilities are following market trends and improving our competitiveness.
- Pro actively direct the resolution of operational, quality, and maintenance issues to ensure effective management of cost and prevention of operational delays.
- Actively analyze the plant productivity and capacity utilization, including outside processing.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor's degree - B. A. / B.S. Master's Degree a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of management experience in leading large growing lean manufacturing operations.
- Additional experience in Production, Quality, Engineering, Sales or Innovation will be valued.
- Experience in working successfully in a multinational, matrix driven organization.
- Excellent time management, prioritization abilities and strong project management skills.
- Strong business analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication, and presentation skills.
Great career opportunities and benefits.