PHOTOVOLTAIC DESIGN ENGINEER
PHOTOVOLTAIC DESIGN ENGINEER
Engineer with experience in design activities with a Solar electric installation
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Company specialized in the development of projects of renewable energy and hybrid power generation solutions that cover all a spectrum of services, which include the initial design, development, engineering, energy marketing, financial structuring, construction and management of projects.
The Operations Department; Engineering, Construction and Asset Management, is dedicated to:
- Utility Scale: supplying competitive renewable power with a global reach
- Energy efficiency: Saving energy and security of supply
- Off-Grid: Committed to the development of the rural communities
Descripción de la oferta
The Design Engineer (DE) will design according all criteria design, drawings, standards, best practices, etc, for the development of the Engineering.
DE will have to know and to be able to update perfectly all documents of design according to all the norms and rules of application of its discipline in all the regions of development of the Projects.
DE will be based in Madrid with sporadic travels to the different regions. The travel time will be approximately between 10%-15% of its time.
DE will support, when it is necessary, from the design point of view to the Project Managers and to Construction and Commissioning teams of the Projects.
This position will finally report to Engineering Director based in Madrid.
This position will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Attending site qualification visits to collect information required to complete the design, local regulations and permitting of photovoltaics projects.
- Developing design drawings (layouts, SLD of Low Voltage and Medium Voltage, schemes of interconnection, preliminary PVSYST studies, initial bill of materials, etc, for Photovoltaic projects with regional, national, local, etc, codes and requirements and also others requirements from stake holders.
- Coordinate and monitor with external Engineering Companies (locals or internationals), with the developer and with finals approvers in order to obtain the final design with total compliment with international and local regulations.
- Provide support to Project Managers during the construction, intermediate and final inspection, and also to Commissioning team during the commissioning and startup of system installations in order to be able to transfer the PV Plant to Maintenance & Operation department.
- Provide the total "as built" documentation about the PV Plants.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The individual filling this position would ideally have the following skills and experience. Applicants that lack all of the requirements below will be considered on a case-by-case basis depending on their qualification in key areas.
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering with Electrical specialty preferably.
- Experience in design activities with a Solar electric installation company.
- Knowledge in the handling and use and/or search for regulations at national and internationallevel (example: IEC´s, BS, NEC, etc).
- Experience in analysis and evaluation of supplies of contractors, technical and economically.
- Verification the final documentation, as; drawings and documentation "as-built".
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD software.
- Working knowledge about others programs as; PVSYST, etc.
- Strong organizational skills to manage the activities required in the design of solar electric systems.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Project.
- Experience designing with Low and Medium Voltage equipment.
- High level of English, written and spoken.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional