Actualizado el 01/09/2023
- International company
- Innovated company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The Client is a Multinational Global Player in the healthcare industry and one of the leading MedTech companies worldwide.
- Manages and drives all aspects performance marketing and directly supports the "Head Digital Campaigns & Demand Center" in the Marketing Operation Studio Madrid.
- Plan, execute and optimize acquisition campaigns across various channels, including paid search, social media, display, email, and native advertising.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance based on data-driven insights and strategy using quantitative analysis to determine metrics including ROI, CPA, CPL, conversion rates, and other KPIs to ensure that campaigns meet or exceed business goals and objectives.
- Develop and execute A/B and multivariate testing strategies to optimize campaign performance and drive continuous improvement with a hands-on growth hacking mentality.
- Identify marketing performance issues and pinpoint the root cause with the help of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and deliver quantifiable improvements.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in marketing or business administration or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 3+ years professional experience in performance marketing, preferably in the medical device industry or agency environment.
- Additional postgraduate and professional qualifications desirable.
- Non-hierarchical team-oriented attitude.
- Strong track record within a marketing / or sales organization.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data-driven decision making and proficiency in Google Analytics and other marketing analytics tools.
- Proven track record of experience in managing and optimizing campaigns across various channels, including paid search, social media, display, email, and affiliate marketing. Strong analytical skills with result orientation.
- Fixed Salary in the range 40-45k
- Life and Medical Insurance
- Hybrid working pattern
- An agile and ambitious environment
- Open, friendly colleagues who collaborate and support each other.
- The freedom to create and engage
- An employer who invests in an inspiring corporate culture.