Paid Media Manager (Southern Europe)_Healthcare Company_Madrid
Paid Media for Southern Europe (Spain, Italy and France)
Including but not limited to Digital:
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Healthacare Company
Descripción de la oferta
- Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Paid Media Manager-Southern Europe will collaborate with the global Marketing teams and manage all aspects of Paid Media for Southern Europe (Spain, Italy and France) including but not limited to Digital: Display, Social, Search, Affiliates, Streaming Audio, and Traditional: TV, Out-Of-Home, Radio, Retail Planning & Partnerships.
- Manage social media planning, buying, and optimization across platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat. Identify audience targeting strategies that net to incremental reach and sales volume.
- Manage performance media buys including paid search across Google, Bing, Yahoo native and display properties. Proficient at identifying keyword expansion opportunities as well as strategic messaging/CTA testing.
- Manage performance and media buys of TV, out-of-home, transit, and radio working with the media and analytics teams to select and optimize.
- Work closely with creative team and global production agency to ensure assets and messages align to core brand values; lead localization efforts of paid media marketing strategy
- Analyze, optimize, and report out on channel performance - proactively recommend modifications to existing strategy to maximize results
- Work closely with the U.S. Media and International teams to share learnings/wins/testing opportunities to implement
- Establish clean testing frameworks to gauge success of emerging media formats/opportunities
- Develop a full funnel paid media approach that builds awareness of the brand while driving users to convert
- Partner with E-commerce and CRM team members to ensure excellence across the entire customer journey and site-side experience
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 5 years of experience in-market direct digital planning and buying
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Must be bilingual in English and another language of Southern Europe (Spanish or French or Italian).
- Proficiency in additional language is a plus.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, partnership and influence management skills
- Ability to be "hands on keyboard" making adjustments while also reporting out to leadership
- Are comfortable with ambiguity at times
- Experience working with offline agency a plus
- Experience with streaming audio a plus
- Enjoy working with and juggling various stakeholders both locally and internationally
- Great attention to detail and strong negotiating skills
- A pro-active self-starter with a 'can-do' attitude and collaborative nature
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.