P2P Global Finance Process Owner
Great career opportunities!
PageGroup Shared Services Centre!
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona, we have over 40 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat. Find out more about our SSC by clicking here. Join PageSSC.
Descripción de la oferta
- Design and Implement a worldwide Global Standard Process Model in both the P2P Processes environment and corresponding supporting technologies.
- Standardize the P2P Processes Globally( across countries, regions and Page SSCs ).
- Develop a strategy for process standardization and drive the process adoption globally, together with the corresponding NetSuite Product evolution.
- Develop, maintain and own the global standard operating procedures( SOPs).
- Maintain continuous communication with Business Partners, Business Analysts and Global Stream Leads in order to develop and maintain change process of global SOPs( process changes, new developments in the system, including final signoff of transport to production).
- Together with the P2P Global Stream Lead, develop and lead the stream global community and maintain continuous communication with the other stream GPOs.
- Set up "Learning curriculum" that is used as a process training plan for new joiners worldwide, in collaboration with Training Department and Managers and coordinate/ provide support to ensure a smooth new joiner onboarding and process changes communication globally.
- Ensure the correct prioritization of Change requests, always in alignment with the Global Stream Leads and considering the Global Impact of the Change.
- Having a global view on the finance processes, explore and suggest innovative ways for process improvement, and work together with the Global Stream Leads and other functions in Page to get them rolled out and documented.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- At least 5 years of experience in the P2P stream, with involvement in change management projects.
- Experience in the Consultancy sector in a Customer facing role is a plus
- Experience managing and influencing senior stakeholders
- Excellent understanding and experience in P2P process design and optimization
- Excellent project Management skills.
- MS Excel and Visio (or similar tool)
- Analytical, creative and curious mind
- Desire to understand why things happen, why processes are set up, and people behaviours
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, to connect with stakeholders and teams.
- Cultural sensitivity and the ability to work in an internationally spread organization
- High level of autonomy and sense of ownership
- Positive attitude
- Proficiency level in English: The right candidate should have the capability communicate verbally and in written in English, as well as maintain process documentation in English.
Multinational working environment with great atmosphere!