Updated on 04/05/2021
- Multinational Company Telco Industry
- Network Optimization Expert
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Company Telco Industry
The Network Optimization Manager, will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting the network optimization manager to formulate the master network optimization plan.
- Responsible for reviewing the network optimization test plan and the network assessment repor of the subcontractor.
- Responsible for reviewing the network optimization plan, and analyzing and solving optimization-related issues.
- Responsible for monitoring the optimization effect of the subcontractor.
- Responsible for implementing specific optimization work.
- Responsible for transferring skills to technical engineers of representative offices and personnel of outsourcing companies.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The Network Optimization Manager should have the following skills:
Familiar with wireless technology, including GSM, UMTS and LTE. etc.
Familiar with the topology of wireless network, well understanding about the basic function of each network node.
Familiar with the wireless comunication theory knowledge, and call flow.
2、General Skills/ Duties:
Degree in Electronics Telecom (Engineer is preferred).
More than 2 years of experience in telecom industry.
Good english communication ability.
Able to travel on business
Interesting professional opportunity