Growing and leading-edge technological SME in the field of metrology
Expert team of engineers and scientist focus on the R&D
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multi-national company with 50 employees and international focused, whose mission is to develop, manufacture and commercialise high-end metrology tools in an international environment.
Descripción de la oferta
Depending of the General Manager of te company the Operations Manager wll be in charge of:
- Control all supply chain processes (methodology, lean, QRM, tools and technology, ERP, etc…)
- Optimisation and planning of the company's productive resources while increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Operations control (KPIs, cost analysis, inventory control, BoM, etc…).
- OFP Control (Order Fulfilment process). Lean manufacturing focus.
- NPD processes. Propose, follow up and achieve industrialisation of new products as well as existing product engineering. Team up with R+D manager to transfer product developments to production.
- Product quality follow up and improvement. Team up with R+D, Technical service and Sales in order to reduce product quality issues.
- Prepare action plans for unexpected production scenarios (large orders, severe quality situations or key providers issues).
- Strong involvement on the supply chain in order to select partners, components and actively participate on the technical discussions together with procurement and R+D.
- Updated and operative BSC from the responsible area.
- Develop the team (develop existing resources and propose if necessary to recruit, test, and hire resources based on criteria agreed upon by high management).
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Bachelor's or higher degree in Technical discipline.
Minimum experience of three as Operations Manager in the equipment goods sector.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English and local language.
Project Management skills: able to deploy cross-organisational implementation plans through partners, timely track progress, identify deviations and proactively take corrective actions.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Demonstrated experience in similar responsibilities.
Motivation for working in an international technological environment of an SME with a strong growth
Opportunities to develop his career in a growing and leading-edge technological SME