Actualizado el 20/05/2022
- New challenge in a International company
- Great opportunity
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the Page Group Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture ans meritocratic structure is the place for you.
- Take ownership of the definition, implementation and maintenance of Digital systems - feeding into end-to-end processes beyond the team - including, but not limited to:
- Release Management
- Application Support
- Environment Management
- Change Management
- Regularly provide trend analysis of tickets to Hub leadership, to enable the management team to stay up to date with issues & problems and to take action where necessary
- Engage/drive Hub delivery activities that are BAU in nature to keep systems aligned, up to date and regularly maintained
- Monitor ticket queues (both internal and MSP) on a daily basis ensuring that tickets are validated for content and correct prioritisation, based on standardised work processes
- Work in line with agreed SLAs/OLAs. Initiate escalation process when tickets have breached or are about to breach
- Drive and participate in Technical Calls. Liaising with PageGroup technical teams and vendors to drive and facilitate technical changes.
- Advising the Digital Hub head on technical issues and risks and on vendor issues, production support and security.
- Establish Support Model for all streams Digital Hub is responsible for.
- Technical contact point for team and vendors.
- Supporst Solution Architect in defining non-functional requirements.
- Ensure that Technical best practices for public commercial websites around SEO, Security, Compliance, Performances, Browser Compatibility, Mobile devices, PII data, etc are adopted.
- Review vendor estimates and feasibility of provided delivery plans, challenging them based on own experience of other similar activities
- Participate in regular Operational Service Reviews
- Establish Manage and improve the technical processes to enable both internal developers and vendor developers to collaborate on the same project
- Support the Head of Digital Delivery as necessary in implementing roadmaps
- Release Management process and approval
- Reviewing and actionining Root Cause Analysis for Incidents.
- Use version control/team collaboration software to ensure robust delivery mechanism from project/BAU delivery through to deployment to live environment via Service Delivery team
- Continuous review security risks with vendor and Page security.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Problem Management contributor
- Creating and providing KPIs
- Ensuring compliance of previously agreed audit controls and measures (internal and external)
- Ability to define and manage repeatable standard processes along with an ability to find, own and resolve ad-hoc issues
- Able to prioritise a high and varied workload, finding an appropriate balance between BAU delivery and support activities while showing a sense of urgency
- Ability to manage key vendor relationship on a daily basis, challenging where necessary
- Must have the ability to adapt and learn, by additionally demonstrating an analytical and problem solving ability
- Able to foster a strong internal team mentality, while also forging strong relationships with peers and colleagues outside of the team, utilising the strengths of vendor and Page team.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders, influencing and persuading where appropriate and resolving any conflicts which arise
- Work under pressure and effectively communicate with all levels including internal customers and vendors etc. as and when required
- Ability to explain technical processes and articulate knowledge to a wide audience
- Act as escalation point for all business impacting issues (Major Incident Management). Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure a free flowing escalation process and passage of information
- Be able to advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation, in particular on issues that could significantly impact the organization.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or alternatively significant (5yrs plus) commercial experience in similar positions.
- Significant expereience managing vendors on IT or Digital projects.
- Experience with service management tools.
- ITIL foundation certified as a minimum.
Experience in managing deliveries owned by external vendors.
- Experienced in a service delivery or leading an operational support team.
- Working knowledge of Website hosting, caching, optimizing and of the Amazon Web Services Platform
- Understanding of cloud technologies - IaaS vs. PaaS vs. SaaS - Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Ability to manage site roll-outs and upgrades (including load testing, data migration, user communications etc.)
- Team Leadership experience
- Experience working with offshore teams on large scale, global projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical mind, critical thinking, methodical approach, good time management.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Online Analytics data collection and interpretation (in particular with the Google Analytics family of tools)
- Interesting salaray package.
- Join multinational company.
- Social benefits.
- Career progression.