Network Infrastructure Delivery Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
- Lead and coach a talented global infrastructure delivery team.
- Participate in the planning and design phases and lead delivery aspects on network and/ or telephony projects and support other delivery team projects that requires network and telephony support.
- Ensure efficient and effective delivery of technology solutions consistent with business goals, risk tolerance and IT standards.
- Work with the Infrastructure Programme Manager and Project Managers to deliver projects to the approved timescale, cost and scope, and which meets the agreed pre-defined quality expectations.
- Work with the Global Infrastructure Teams to understand regional network, user base, performance constraints and growth requirements.
- Build and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, switches, UPSs, and other hardware if required.
- Work with multiple platform vendors and standards to deliver the various components of the network/telephony architecture during projects lifecycle
- Work with the Infrastructure Operations Team to transition policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network and telephony administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network/telephony configuration, network and telephony mapping, processes, and service records.
- Accountable for the execution of regional level 3 infrastructure support and associated service performance
- Serve as primary escalation point for incident tickets for Tier 3 support.
- Drive continuous performance improvement by identifying and initiating process improvements for performance gaps across all network and telecommunications competencies and suppliers.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Minimum of 7 years experience in an Infrastructure and project delivery environment and minimum of 5 years in senior management.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the data networking and telephony industry, with a focus on TCP/IP Networks and Layer 2 / Layer 3 implementations and support in either enterprise or Telco/ISPs environments.
- Experience in DC network technologies (Load Balancing, WAN optimization, HTTP, MPLS and Data Center Networking Design).
- Strong know-how on Network Routing protocols (IPv4 and IPv6), including BGP, OSPF, LISP and EIGRP, with a focus on ISP peering and multi-homing architectures.
- Hands-on experience with a proven track record on Route distribution and policy routes design and implementation.
- Experience working in/with ISPs or Telcos in their peering management teams is highly valued Deep knowledge on Layer 3 Traffic Engineering and VPN, IPSEC and Firewalling architectures.
- Multiple network technology exposure - TCP/IP, Ethernet, MPLS, VLANS and Switching IP network design hand-on experience. Master QoS Network Design and Implementation.
- Application Protocols - HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL. Knowledge of SDN, Virtualization.
- Experience working within large global organisation and building and maintaining a global network.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.