Natural Language Processing Researcher (relo opportunity)
World-class technological center in San Sebastián
Cutting edge natural language & speech recognition projects
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Do you want to join a dynamic, innovative and high-level technology research center in San Sebastian? Do you have experience or an academic background within speech recognition technologies? Then we have the role you are looking for.
Our client is a growing technological center (40% PhDs) specialized in digital technologies with world-class customers and partners.
Due to its continuous growth, we are looking for a researcher to join their speech & dialogue research business unit, which will participate in innovative and cutting edge European and national projects for multiple customers.
With offices in the sunny and beautiful San Sebastian (Basque Country), this is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who wants to step into a role that will support its research ambition and drive. We are open to candidates that would need a relocation to San Sebastian, Spain (national and international) in case the background is a match.
Descripción de la oferta
Within the language & natural speech business unit (15 people, PhDs from top universities) and reporting to the head of Speech Research, the selected candidate will participate in advanced national and international R&D projects, having a clear impact in the client's product or business.
Depending on the experience, the selected candidate will contribute to existing projects or lead and execute on them from scratch, from a technical and management point of view.
Also, the researcher will be able to publish scientific papers applied to the projects where involved.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Exceptional track record in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or similar.
- Masters' Degree or PhD in Language & Speech recognition or a related field.
- Availability to work in San Sebastián (Basque Country).
Desirable experience, knowledge or skills:
- Signal processing.
- Experience using libraries or tools for natural language processing (Kaldi, Deepspeech, Wav2letter) or deep learning (Pytorch, Tensorflow).
- Docker or Kubernetes.
- Multimedia content processing tools such as FFmpeg, Gstreamer or Pyaudio.
- Relocation to San Sebastian in case of an international application.
- Cutting edge projects for world-class partners and customers.
- A clear career path.
- A highly skilled work environment (40% PhDs from top universities).
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.