Actualizado el 23/09/2021
- Immunoallergy & Vaccines
- Multinational Biotech Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Biotech Company
- Communication bridge with treating allergic diseases physicians.
- Provide scientific and medical information for key clinicians.
- Support the preparation of sponsored activities for up-to-date data based scientific and clinical information.
- Feed key information back to colleagues marketing and sales teams, to support their strategies.
- Identify appropriately qualified experts and to engage them to ensuring a high level of scientific, clinic or educational actions.
- Contribute to generate real-world evidence by designing clinical observational post-authorization studies.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- MUST have deep knowledge of Immunoallergy or Vaccines or Immuno Onco Therapy
- MUST have at least 3 years experience as MSL
- Degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, Biology or any other human-health science
- Fluent English (C1) and Spanish
- Master degree in MSL
- Communication, teamwork and networking skills
- Proactivity and creativity
- Good person
- 4 days/week Home Office
- Incorporation at the Medical Department