Marketing Manager (Software sector is a must)
3-5 years' experience as Digital Product Marketing Manager.
Strong built experience in digital marketing and e-commerce sales.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A technology company specialized in digital solutions.
Descripción de la oferta
The selected candidate will be responsible of the following functions:
- Support the Marketing Department to properly define and implement the product's strategy
- Map and analyse the competitive landscape and the demand of digital trust solutions and services in the Spanish market with the aim to anticipate business needs and catch new opportunity on trust services
- Promote the right implementation offering portfolio in the local market, through a strong collaboration with the Communication Team
- Define development roadmap for the service portfolio, working closely with engineering, design, compliance, security and sales Teams
- Develop Marketing Campaign for promoting value proposition on different sales channels, with special focus on e- commerce
- Monitor the competition and offering evolution in target market segments
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Master's degree in Economics or Engineering. Marketing specialization is a plus
- 3-5 years' experience as Digital Product Marketing Manager.
- Strong built experience in digital marketing and e-commerce sales
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Minimum Spanish C2 level required
- Fluent in English (written and spoken, level B2 or higher)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.