Actualizado el 16/05/2022
- New challenge in a International company
- Career progression
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Global brand and customer experience agency that harnesses creativity, technology, and culture to create connected brands. But what does that mean? It means we're a creative agency that is built on the promise of collaboration and human connection. Creating connected brands isn't just what we do - it's what we're known for and who we are. We empower our clients to excel at the intersection of "brand" and "customer experience," starting with simple goals: Create work that becomes part of people's lives; promote value for our clients; and, in the best of cases, help the world.
- Business Consultant: Understanding customers, their business and the goals they want to achieve to advise them and to develop an appropriate online strategy according to their expectations, in order to guarantee the achievement of their objectives.
- Act as an analytics owner for the accounts to ensure that all tactical and strategic objectives are supported by the timely and accurate delivery of reporting and performance measurement.
- Conceptualize and create Power BI and Data Studio dashboards to define success metrics, create approaches to track the data, quantify and evaluate the data, then develop a common language for all clients/team members to understand these KPIs.
- Analyze multi-channel marketing data and paid campaigns to evaluate the performance and provide segmented analyses of the funnel from impressions to paying users.
- Develop in-depth analytical (user) understanding for what drives growth for the digital services/products and how it can be improved
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources (social and digital listening) and compiling it into a simplified and actionable format
- Customer orientation: Leading meetings with clients and build strong partnership.
- Leadership: Participating in the execution of projects by performing the following tasks: project focus, control of the progress degree, customer expectations' management, managing and resolving conflicts and deviations, managing suppliers and controlling projects' profitability.
- Project management: Preparing work plans for the projects, coordinating the teams, following up on the global calendar and their progress degree.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Minimum 2 or 4 years of professional experience in a marketing data analytics or similar role, ideally working on e-business projects
- Proficient in marketing insights and data analysis, including defining KPI strategy and growth opportunities, time series analysis, data visualization
- Solid understanding of Paid media: Google Analytics, Social Paid Platforms, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager and Semrush.
- Desired knowledge in performance marketing channels and marketing attribution
- Power BI and Data Studio experience is required.
- Brandwatch experience is highly valued
- Strong understanding of how databases work, types of data, types of relations
- Knowledge of all Pack Office programs
- Ability to work in agile work environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Spanish and English (minimum C1)
- Ability to manage expectations of client and internal team
- Ability to think strategically (outside-the-box) and provide creative solutions
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in Europe.
- Global business overview and knowledge
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A profile with confident and approachable
- A problem solver, ability to think on your feet and solve problems quickly, as they arise
- Great at prioritizing tasks and very organized
- A willingness and adaptability to support different teams globally on a wide range of activities
- Proactive approach to work - bringing ideas and questions to the team
- Full time job with permanent contract
- Hybrid work model: 2 days in the Office
- Flexible schedule and digital work culture
- Flexible working conditions and Smart Principles
- Friday intensive working day
- 24 days annual leave
- Summer intensive workdays
- Full pc equipment will be provided
- Office location: Barcelona
- LifeWorks our lifestyle benefits and employee assistance platform aimed at helping you feel supported mentally, financially, physically and emotionally
- Our annual Well-being Program filled with different activities and resources helping you to feel happy, healthy and supported in and out of the workplace.
- A mobile app that will give you the possibility to book your desk in the office.
- Team-building activities related with Design, digital trends and tools
- Gympass discount membership, with an annual Gympass subscription you will have access to thousands of gyms and studios
- Real world experience in the BX,CX,UX on-going projects with top brands and clients
- Exposure to the most recent trends of e-Business, Design, Media & Communications
- Be part of a dynamic hard-working team and let us to take care of you at the same time