- Will be based in La Coruña and will report to Global Sales
- Sales team is in charge of All projects related with Shipyards, Navies and EPC.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
With more than 75 years of filtration experience
Industrial Marine Sector
- Define commercial strategies and business development.
- Achieve sales targets according the company goals, contracts reviews
- Tendering new projects of new builds for the private and government institutions.
- Management of Marina&Environmental department.
- Specifications to maximize performance and efficiency.
- Chair meetings with the Project Team and clients.
- Budget control (Project Passport), project forecasting and technical risks of the project.
- Regular contact with clients
- Maintain regular contact with other departments engineering, production and working team leaders.
- Coordinate technical services assistance activities.
- Ensure the good cooperation between the business units for the proper progress of the project.
- Coordinate exhibitions plan, marketing activities, etc together with the marketing leader.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The ideal candidate will be a naval architect with solid shipbuilding background and recognized prestige in the marine sector. He or she will have experience at least 10 years
- MSc Marine Engineering & Naval Architect
- Working towards objectives
- International experience and fluent in English
- High technical knowledge in shipbuilding and marine products. It would be a plus to have previous experience and knowledge in filtration solutions.
- Willing to support other departments specially engineering with advices, suggestions, etc
- Demonstrated high level of written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to communicate information, ideas, procedures, and processes in a logical sequence
- Professional development opportunity
- Attractive salary package
- Multinational environment
- Company leader in its market