Manufacturing Enterprise Architect (h/m)
Leading manufacturing company in the Bilbao Area
Challenging software architecture role within the IT department
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a leading manufacturing company located in the Bilbao area. Given it's sustainable and steady growth rate, the firm is looking to hire an experienced Enterprise Architect.
Descripción de la oferta
The manufacturing enterprise architect is responsible for defining, implementing and communicating the IT architectural vision, structure & principles and related solutions that support the manufacturing strategy of our client.
This individual will provide architectural leadership to both business and IT. The starting point of the enterprise architect will be the manufacturing strategy. This job requires deep understanding of the manufacturing operational plans and the ability to translate those insights into target architectures and roadmaps that are a result of alignment between business and IT. The ideal candidate has experience in manufacturing, digital transformation, development of services/solutions and its implications on the enterprise architecture.
The level of interaction with senior management will require the candidate to have excellent communication and networking skills. The Enterprise Architect should provide a holistic approach across a variety of domains at one hand and bring on the other concrete executable advice on the other hand.
The Enterprise Architect's main responsibilities include:
- Build architecture roadmaps to guide investments & simplify systems landscape and set up.
- Participate in further developing the maturity of the Enterprise Architecture practice.
- Develop & coach colleague IT Business partners, Application & Technical Architect, which will act as extended arms of Enterprise Architecture by continuous alignment
- Provide clear architectural guidance to the strategic initiatives in the. corporate portfolio.
- Engage with leaders and provide architectural guidance and governance to the Corporate and digital Strategic Business initiatives with an aim to reduce complexity/TCO and realize the business objectives in a timely manner.
- Support the delivery of the CyberSecurity roadmap to protect systems & data by providing architectural guidance.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 or more years of experience in the Information Technology area.
- Understanding of business acumen, business organization structure and processes
- Ability to establish a technological roadmap for the company, defining the architecture of multiple applications which will have a clear impact on the business operations.
- Deep knowledge of the manufacturing industry as well as common business processes.
- In-depth knowledge of tools, concepts, methodologies and techniques of business process reengineering
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment.
- Deep experience of IT landscape, systems and technologies.
- Ability to keep on with the latest trends and solutions.
Opportunity to provide cutting-edge solutions for a leading manufacturing firm which operates all across the globe.