Actualizado el 08/06/2021
- Interesting role in a multinational company
- Industrial company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Industrial Company with and international presence.
-Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customs brokers. Consolidate the global logistics responsibilities (Inbound & Outbound)
-Develop and manage the Freight Tender + Bidding process at global level. Manage global logistics providers to ensure performance meets expectations and costs are within budget.
-Global standardization of Logistics Modus Operandi, reducing time on execution and contributing to the effectiveness of corporate governance.
-Develop a Logistics Centre of Excellence Platform that will provides consistent visibility to all Inbound and Outbound shipments, as well as looking for efficiencies in consolidation process, routing management and costs control.
-Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary. Ensuring expertise and effectiveness across operating platforms.
- Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers. Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
-Maximize all Free Trade Agreements fiscal benefits. Accountable for:
1. Coordination transport at Global level.
2. Definition of Global guidelines and procedures of Transportation and Warehousing
3. Sales and Customer Service support in Logistics matters
4. Identification of opportunities for process streamline and improvement.
5. Warehousing process optimization (e.g., cycle count) 6. Management of the warehouse operations guidelines.
7. Responsible for developing the Logistics year P&L Budget as well as the logistics index over sales figures. (Total logistics Costs / Total Revenue).
-Build and maintain communication channels among all operational groups within the Logistic through information sharing, thought leadership, and tactical and strategic planning.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
-Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Engineering.
-Excellent Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office
-Expert knowledge in logistics procurement and manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Expert proficiency in leading complex negotiations.
- Expert proficiency in communications and stakeholder management across career levels and geographies.
- Advanced proficiency in project and change management.
- Advanced analytic and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional