Local Product Specialist (Digital sector)
Fluency in English is a must
More than 3 years in the Digital sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading global provider of information and communications technology.
Descripción de la oferta
The selected candidate will be responsible of the following functions:
Responsible for controlling product roadmap. It is a complex product with multiple sub-products and features so there will be a very complex product roadmap.
Able to follow up with multiple product managers remotely to collect the latest status and documentation to share with Europe Operations team.
Prepare documentation to give training to local Operations Teams to anticipate what is coming in next releases.
Able to collect from other teams some requirements that are not yet included in the roadmap, making a detailed requirement description including wireframes or mockups.
Able to proactively detect product gaps compared with market competitors and suggest new features that can be a product advantage.
Listen to complaints, comments from users in multiple channels to detect uncovered demands of features.
Run A/B testing and prepare reports and recommendations about changes in the product or algorithms.
- Prepare some product-oriented reports and KPIs, with support from Analytics Team.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree or Marketing / Computer / Telecommunications / Engineering
- Broad experience as Product Manager.
- More than 3 years of experience in Digital sector: Internet Company, applications, Digital Agency and e- commerce department of big companies, start-ups in a product-oriented role.
- Understanding of local country digital ecosystem (main players per sector)
- SEO/SEM background is very valuable.
- Must be fluent in English. Secondary language like French, Italian, German or Chinese or is valuable.
Belong to a global company with opportunities to grow.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.