LEAD DEVELOPER-FREELANCE- 100%REMOTE
learning and development
Acerca de nuestro cliente
To make everything right, we bring a unique "own it, bring it, prove it" approach to software development. It's about thinking beyond the reqs, finding the fastest way to the best outcomes, and always keeping you in the know. And it's why companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, 7-Eleven, Discovery Networks, and even the Olympic Games count on us.'
This is where top developers get the opportunity to:
Be the best - You'll work on elite three-person Fireteams with other sharp, skilled coders who know how to do top-notch, innovative work in record time.
Grow like crazy - You'll take the next step in your career and have plenty of opportunities for professional development through weekly feedback sessions.
Take on the challenge - You'll be tackling new things all the time, have the freedom to self-direct your own work, and get hands-on training with the latest technologies.
Make a difference - You'll write code for some of the biggest brands in the world, and set a new standard for high-quality, high- profile projects.
Descripción de la oferta
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Student or recently graduated from BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Long-term contract with the company: due to the current situation of SOUTHWORKS in Spain, it will have to be a B2B Contract, so you will need to be a freelance to work exclusively and full-time with SOUTHWORKS, invoicing the same amount every month (depending on the candidate and their salary expectations according to this type of contract). If you have never been a freelance, we will explain you the pros and cons so you can make a decision accordingly!
- You will have 22 days holidays + 8 bank holidays, to enjoy with total flexibility throughout the year.
- This will include possible leaves (sick leaves, paternal/maternal leaves, etc.), that will be assumed by SOUTHWORKS without affecting your work relationship.
- Apart from that, you will enter in to a top company with cutting-edge technologies, that invests in his employees to develop his technological stack and a functional career path.
- Within an asynchrony system, you will work from your home with total flexibility regarding working hours/ day/ week, following the daily/weekly goals of the projects.
If you are interested in participating in this process, don't hesitate to sign in and upload your English CV, so we can contact and meet you!
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.