Lead Data Scientist & Artificial Intelligence - Canary Islands
Our client is a leading international company
You will play a leading role: Data Scientist & Data Anlyst & AI
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a leading international company - Location: Canary Islands (Las Palmas).
- Have a clear plan of deliverables organized by stakeholder and provider inside the team, leaving space for ad-hoc and proactive recommendations.
- Have the time to look at data on his own to identify issues or opportunities that should be tackled by market but aren't yet, therefore, proactively showing it.
- Regular presentation of holistic analysis and business overviews to the Intelligence team.
- Guarantee that BI & CI are setting up databases that will enable faster, more complex and more
insightful analysis. Ensure the skill set in the team enables.
- Ensure the team has the appropriate resources to automatize and build in Power BI a full reporting
ecosystem that feeds the needs of the Management Team and the full organization.
Descripción de la oferta
- Guarantee that the team is able to deliver the market's requests of information through Dashboards, regular presentations and ad-hoc analysis requested.
- Supervise Reporting Ecosystem and Database structure towards automatization.
- Disseminate to the rest of the team the understanding of the business as a whole and how Intelligence can improve organization's performance.
- Proactively show issues and opportunities to Top Management, triggering action.
- Prepare the team to take advantage of more complex analytics, planning ahead the types of analysis, quality of data and skills needed.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Concluded University Degree, Master in Machine Learning, Data Mining etc. is a plus.
- English B2-C1, fluent and Spanish native or near native.
- At least 4 years of past Experience in a Commercial (Business) Intelligence department or similar.
- Understanding potential of Power BI to coordinate with Automation team and Analysts what to achieve with Dashboards.
- Awareness of BI tables and raw data sources to be integrated in the future.
- Strategic thinking.
- Ability to extract data and make relevant recommendations to Management team.
- Understanding of the business including channels (B2B and B2C) and activities that are currently in place.
- Experience with advanced Analytics; SQL, Python, R. Advanced excel skills.
- Leadership skills (supervising a team of 2)
- Valid EU work permit.
- Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We'll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world's best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business - our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.