Global Pharmaceutical company, role located in Barcelona
New Product Launches across Europe
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Global pharmaceutical company, focused on Active Ingredients and Generic Products, is looking for a Launch Manager to lead and drive New Product Launches across new and expansion markets of Europe to ensure that all filed/approved products are launched in timely manner in the respective regions. This position will be located in Barcelona.
Descripción de la oferta
The Launch Manager will have the followingresponsabilities:
- Drive and coordinate all portfolio and launch related activities in accordance with the internal and external regulations, compliance, good practices and business objectives, to ensure product availability and commercialization.
- Ensure listing of products in respective market platforms.
- Act as a primary point of contact and also enable product forecasting for international customers/distributors in Europe.
- Oversee the logistics of the new launches in Europe.
- Optimisation and rapid day to day communication of change to production and deployment to best meet customer service and inventory objectives.
- Optimise system capability through reporting, planning and transactional systems to deliver objectives, maintaining accurate master data and inventory requirements.
- Monitor the availability of products, identify and report the shortages and overstock risks.
- Oversee Sales order management, monthly reporting of supply chain performance indicators.
- Handle routine tasks in the absence of Supply Planner - New Markets (raising and tracking of purchase orders on outsourced providers, providing forecast outsourced providers taking into account demand projections and supply capacities).
- Coordinate activities between internal departments such as regulatory affairs and quality as well as external agencies.
- Drive digitisation of all Launch activities to move away reliance on manual and excel related tasks to ensure sustainable Launch processes.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The Launch Manager must meet the following requirements:
- University degree in science and/or business, advanced degree in business, bio-science.
- Must have a relevant experience in the range of 7-12 Years in Generic pharmaceuticals industry, whole sale markets, pharma-related logistics services or similar.
- Strong MS Excel skills are a must.
- Experience in project management and SAP is desirable.
- Fluent in English is essential, additional language skills (Spanish, French, Italian, Czech, Dutch or Scandinavian language) would be advantageous.
- Customer focus, excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills to interface with internal functions and external distributors.
- Process minded and analytical mind set. Eye for details as well as accuracy is critical.
- Ability to thrive and seek solutions in a highly matrix, ambiguous environment.
- Prioritisation of tasks on daily and weekly basis.
- Self-motivated, well-organized and collaborative.
- Career opportunities and professional development in a multinational company.
- Stable employment contract.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.