Lab Manager - Rigid Endoscope
Healthcare and Life Sciences Products
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Healthcare Multinational Company
Descripción de la oferta
- To manage the repair work flow of the site and to be responsible for all repair technicians.
- To provide leadership through personal example, promoting sound departmental communication and fostering good interpersonal relationships.
- To contribute to the management of a busy Repair and manufacturing facility, supervising a team of Repair technician personnel on a day to day basis, ensuring that the repair and manufacturing provision complies with current legislation.
- Responsible for the direction and flow of repair orders through their assigned area.
- Responsible for assessing team members' skills and determining training requirements.
- Trains new employees or existing technicians on repair techniques. Responsible for evaluation, troubleshooting and repairing medical devices. Performs repairs on all types of categories of medical devices. All repairs are completed to the highest quality standards and in a timely manner by performing the following duties.
- The Lab Manager is to continuously review and oversee all aspects of R&D and ensure that the service kept up to speed with all future technical developments
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Engineering education.
- It is a must to accredite have worked with endoscopes.
- High English.
Una buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.