KAM (Dermato Oncology)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
The KAM will report to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- The identification and management of the decision-making within regional hospitals to ensure access to the company products.
- Work closely with the market access manager to ensure timely regional and hospital formulary inclusion.
- Become an expert and ambassador for the company products.
- Organize in-hospital meetings within oncology dermatology clinics to promote the company portfolio.
- Represent the company at regional, national and regional congresses.
- Develop key account plans based upon national and regional objectives (targeting, objectives and activities).
- Prepare activity reports to ensure successful delivery of the Key Account Plans.
- Analyze results and profitability in relation to the pre-set objectives and you will implement corrective actions to ensure delivery of sales targets.
- Build professional relationships with key opinion leaders, prescribers and hospital buyers.
- Participate in Continuing Medical Education, Professional Relations, National Congresses and / or Postgraduate Education events.
- Collect, analyses and transmit requests and information to others the departments.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- BSc or Master Degree or equivalent experience required
- High level of English and Spanish.
- Driver's license.
- 5-10 years of sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferable within the field of Dermatology or Oncology in a hospital environment.
Ulna buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.