IT System Analyst
International company with presence in 130 countries.
IT System Analyst responsible of IT projects (Iberia/ International).
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading global beauty company with net revenues of $4.4 billion for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2015. Founded in France in 1904, our client is a pure play beauty company with a portfolio of well-known fragrances, color cosmetics, and skin & body care products sold in over 130 countries and territories.
Descripción de la oferta
- Speaking the language of the end users, providing high level service and showing continuous service attitude, the position owner is able to create a positive ambiance working with clients.
- Representing the IT department in all communications ensures that all requests are forwarded to the proper execution level and all operational activities are executed or escalated.
- Being a specialist in technology the IT Systems Analyst will work with global teams and directors to help establish and enhance our standards and policies.
- Support the IT Manager as needed and contribute to specific projects and technology implementation.
- Follows the IT governance process.
- Manage local IT projects and implementations.
- Create & maintain reports for IT Manager and Global IT Leadership.
- Ensure necessary training, education and support is provided to IT System Specialist and other team members.
- Consult, collaborate and establish effective networks with key global IT teams and groups.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new and changing IT developments in line with Global IT directives.
- Work with outsourcers and third party providers to investigate new technologies and enhancements and also to provide high-level technical support when needed.
- Ensure overall IT systems stability and provide support and solutions when necessary.
- Participates in follow the sun incident resolution if needed.
- Work closely with peers, global and regional, local outsourcers, participates actively and jump into gaps if identified.
- Follows licence renewals, contract discussions and relationships with key vendors.
- Document and standardise IT policies, procedures, practices and documentation.
- Be an active and involved member in the Expertise Teams and provide guidance, support and innovation globally.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Qualifications and experience:
- Relevant IT qualifications at degree level or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a hands on technology/administration infrastructure and similar roles.
- Training and preferably certification in relation company core infrastructure technology platforms.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable of establishing influential and collaborative relationships at various organisational levels.
- High level service attitude.
- Ability to flourish under pressure.
- Hands on, able to resolve incidents on site as well as remote.
- Subject Matter Expert in at least 2 of company core infrastructure technology platforms:
- Virtualisation (VMWare, Acropolis, Hyper-V)
- Storage & Backup (IBM, EMC)
- Servers and Server Room infrastructure (IBM, Lenovo, Nutanix)
- Desktop imaging, and deployment (Landesk)
- Inventory and monitoring (Landesk)
- VOIP Telephony (Alcatel, Avaya)
- Industry Automation, Industry 4.0 (Highly beneficial)
- SCADA, PLC (Highly beneficial)
- Smart-Factory analytical concepts (Highly beneficial)
- Project management skills and experience.
- Excellent quality technical documentation.
- A pro-active team player capable of supporting a high level of operational activity with a 'hands on' style including some travel (domestic and international) to work with IT Management and peers.
- Ability and willingness to operate in both a 'hands-on' and strategic capacity as required.
- Willingness to travel when needed (domestic and international).
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fully international environment, with business travels in the region.
- Fluent in English and Spanish language.
- Knowledge of Industry Automation, Industry 4.0, SCADA, PLC, Smart-Factory analytical concepts would be highly beneficial.