IT Project & PMO Manager
Multinational Services Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Services company
Descripción de la oferta
The preferred candidate will be responsible of:
* Leading projects and high-performance teams
* Make sure company procedures, practices and operations go right
* Demand Planning
* Ensure project and program success
* Coordinator between demand and systems
* Shaping story lines and presentations
* Conducting research and interviews
* Preparing and presenting workshops to clients
* Building and developing client relationships
* Developing and conducting trainings
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Strong educational background, BSc required (Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
Information Technology). Business Administration degree or similar will be considered.
- Master degree of Economics or MBA will be preferred.
- 7 ¨C 10 years of working experience in strategy consulting
- Reporting of complex projects and knowledge of the current financial environment and technical
transformation (PSD2, SEPA, Digital, etc.)
- Good Knowledge of IT Infrastructure projects.
- PMO and Leadership experience (leading projects teams)
- Good negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- High level of English. Other languages will be considered.
- Willingness to travel is required