IT Project Manager
International Insurance Underwriting Agency
PRINCE2 / PMP qualifications
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The company is an insurance underwriting agency connecting insurance providers with consumers through its innovative healthcare products.
Descripción de la oferta
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of IT projects.
* Ensure that all IT projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Assist in defining the application and architecture roadmap
* Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
* Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
* Report and escalate to management as needed.
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors and clients.
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
* Maintain an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact
* Manage a small internal software development team (1-2 developers)
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in IT project management, to deliver the Principal Duties / Responsibilities listed above.
* A good bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science or another relevant field.
* PRINCE2 / PMP qualifications (or equivalent).
* Experience managing IT projects in the insurance or financial services industry, involving multiple parties across different geographical locations.
* Exposure to current technology trends and their applicability in the business setting.
* Experience in managing a portfolio of early stage initiatives through to successful delivery.
* Experience with Agile framework / Waterfall methodologies.
* Experience working with and adapting Salesforce, or similar, software.
* Effective written and oral communication in English and Spanish.
* Creative, self-motivated problem solver comfortable with working in a rapidly evolving landscape and with projects loaded with uncertainty.
* Strong technical background and business acumen.
* Experience with managing development of enterprise level end to end software applications (UI, Middle Tier, Backend Integration).
Growth career path