IT Infrastructure Architect
Final client, international environment
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Software manufacture company dedicated to emergency services solutions
Descripción de la oferta
Working in the infrastructure department you will design, document and implement infrastructure
solutions which provide resilience, availability and scalability on all software deployments.
This includes providing tools, in some cases in the form of appropriate procedures, for the development and support
teams which can provide better deployment control, ease the support when issues arise, and make life
easier for people working in product development and support services. Solutions installation support
both in cloud or in client's premises.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Experience designing solutions in Linux, SQL and NoSQL environments
- IP network management, routing, virtual private networks, reverse proxies
- Ansible, Puppet
- Containers like Dockers
- Application servers: Tomcat, Apache
- Database knowledge (MySQL or PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (Cassandra or MongoDB)
- Excellent level of english and availability for travel to the US once or twice per year.
- Continouos integration tools like Jenkins
- Maven, Gradle
- Testing tools: Selenium, Cucumber
- Cloud Infrastructure Management: AWS, Google Cloud...
- Monitoring tools: Nagios, Zabbix, Sensu
- Direct hire in final client
- International environment
- Offices based in Madrid (Gran Vía)
- Flexible schedule
- Salary based on experiene between 45.000 and 50.000 €