IT Delivery Project Manager
RPA (robotics process automation) Projects
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client, a global service provider in Mauritius, is currently looking for a IT Delivery Project Manager.
Descripción de la oferta
The main responsibilities of the IT Delivery Project Manager will be the:
- Ensure that the Business and Transformation Team highlight potential IT lever requirements that will bring efficiency gains and progress development of these with various departments across the business to ensure return on investment.
- Provide project management and delivery focused capability in the Transformation Team that will work across multiple countries and teams in order to track, manage and report on IT Lever development.
- Ensure we work within the agreed budget, highlighting any risks and issues where necessary along with mitigating actions
- Provide consistent governance in place to support effective delivery of IT Levers
- Provide facilitation where needed when discussing and agree requirements and planning
- Be a change leader and role model in the business, focused always on continuous improvement of process, people and tools
- Ensure good stakeholder management and transparent reporting is in place in order to help the business make effective decisions
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The IT Delivery Project Manager will be based in Mauritius and will require the following attributes:
- Minimum 5 years working in Project Management;
- Strong people skills
- Assertive and delivery focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of RPA (robotics process automation) Projects
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within an outstanding company.
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.